




OK, here are some pictures i took during the 30 min process of the Angel Moroni being placed on the Rexburg LDS Temple. It now looks officially like a Temple. Oh, i'll also attach a picture of what the temple looks like from our front door, now that they are lighting up the spire. The morning picture was taken yesterday morning before the Angel Moroni was placed on the spire. I guess they aren't quite in order...but oh well. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting those! I've been curious about how it's coming along. That's so great to have a temple in Rexburg.
That's so cool! I can't believe you can see it from your front door. I am so jealous!
We went and watched when the Moroni was put on the Provo temple. I was hoping it'd fall and break, since I think it looks dumb on there. Hee hee.
kate- I was at the Provo Temple when they put the Angel Moroni on too- how funny. I like that they painted the spire white.
Post a Comment