5 months ago
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
wacky weather
This morning around 4pm I woke up to terrible winds blowing outside. I couldn't go back to sleep for what seemed like forever. Well apparently I went back to sleep because I was woken up by my alarm. I looked out side, like I do every morning and I noticed the ground was wet. I said "great another day of rain". Then when I went out to start my car warming up it looked a little foggy. I called Kevin over to the door and said "hey it looks like we might get some snow today". Well as I got down to my car, sure enough there were little white flakes stuck to the side of the car. Well by the time I got to work it was coming down quite a bit more. Well now outside it is COMPLETELY white out there. I love the thought & look of snow coming down. But I am not ready for it to stick. So hopefully this will all melt by this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
snow is fun...for a little while!
Post a Comment