Monday, February 05, 2007

Colonel Sanders Products

So, Kevin & I have an Owl. His name is Colonel Sanders. We found him when we lived in CA. He was a decoy Owl on top of our apartment building. Well one day when i was coming home from work i was walking up to the building and saw something on the ground. I went to see what it was and found a decoy owl that had falling off our building (4 stories down into the Parking lot). Well the body was severly damaged but the head was great except for a small crack near his ear. I picked up the head and brought it up stairs to joke with Kevin about it. We decided to keep it and Kevin named him. We joked about taking him places and taking pictures of him. Well, we've done just that. He now travels everywhere with us. He has even been on a cruise to Mexico. He even has his own website. Well, Kevin found this company on line where you can create products with your own design's on them. So we have created some products with Colonel Sanders on them. This weekend Kevin even uploaded a new design. So check it out.

http://www.cafepress.com/colonelsanders

http://www.kevindbrown.com/theowl.html

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I made the corn chowder recipe yesterday and it is great. The owl is really funny.

Jackie B. said...

Glad you like it. We finally finished the leftovers. LOL.

Anonymous said...

You are so silly........
n