Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Furry & Feathery Friends

So at the Studio where Kevin works they have "pet squirrels". They buy peanuts and feed them pretty much 4 days out of the week. They are completely spoiled! Well they have gotten to the point that they will eat out of their hands! So i tried this yesterday and the squirrel was afraid of me. Kevin said it's because i have a "different smell then they are used to". So finally with Kevin by my side the squirrel took the peanut out of my hand, twice! It was awesome! They have too much fun with those little guys.

So, Kevin & I like owls. As you can tell with out "friend" Colonel Sanders. Well, i saw online these shoes. I think they are awesome! Too bad they are out of stock! Dang it. I think they are cool.
P.S. i worked a full day yesterday and today. Thank goodness for modern medicine that takes away head congestion. Though i am REALLY tired today. ugh.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Crazy squirrels!

Eliza said...

That is too funny! Hope you get your shoes. Anything else that is "owl" like that you wih you had? Just curious...your b-day is coming up!!! ;o)

Kristy said...

It is amazing how brave squirrels can get. I guess anything for food, right?

Jackie B. said...

Eliza i hope you aren't planning anything. I'm just SO excited to see you that is "present" enough for me. I'm not asking for anything this birthday. We have ALOT of expenses coming up. It's scary to think about. LOL.