Monday, March 26, 2007

My Sign!!

OK, so i got overly eager yesterday. Painted my board before church and then had Tiffany come over at about 8pm last night to help me put on the letters. It's SO EASY and FUN! Thanks Jaclyn for making my letters!!! Thanks Tiff for being "crafty" with me. We think it looks GREAT!!!! So, here is a picture...


4 comments:

Kristy said...

Your board turned out great. It looks like a professional one. Good job!

Eliza said...

I LOVE it! It turned out so good! Way to be crafty!

Heather said...

SUCH a cute saying. I have done the boards before, but I haven't seen that saying. I may have to get a new board!

Jackie B. said...

I found "that" saying...well what I can remember of it at a friends cabin. I really liked it. I'm glad you all think it's cute and i did a good job. :)