oh yes. I failed to mention...though we loved the movie (Blades of Glory) and thought it was hilarious, there is some sexual references and such. Just so you aware.
My mom said she went and saw Blades of Glory by herself (weird... not that she went to the movies by herself because I always go to the movies by myself, but that she actually went and saw THIS movie by herself) I asked her how she liked it. She said it was funny, but kind of crude. When she says that about a movie, it's always the funniest movie ever! (Big Daddy, Tallaedega Nights) Gotta love Pat Lovell!
2 comments:
My mom said she went and saw Blades of Glory by herself (weird... not that she went to the movies by herself because I always go to the movies by myself, but that she actually went and saw THIS movie by herself) I asked her how she liked it. She said it was funny, but kind of crude. When she says that about a movie, it's always the funniest movie ever! (Big Daddy, Tallaedega Nights) Gotta love Pat Lovell!
OK, i love that your mom saw this movie. Hilarious! I'm surprised by some of the movies my parents go see. LOL.
Post a Comment