CONGRATULATIONS to our friends the Mazuran's for their new arrival Lillian May, born 5/22/07. I can't wait to see pictures. I know she will be beautiful!!!
THANK YOU to Naomi for doing the "MEME". The only one of who i "tagged" to do it. You are very cool! :)
This past (Long) weekend was quite nice. Friday i took off about 1.5 hours early to do a little "sprucing up" of the apartment before Lynn & Shauna arrived. We went to game night, which was way fun. I think this month of June we will he hosting. Which should be interesting. LOL. We hung out with L&S for the morning on Saturday and then Lynn took Shauna to meet her friend so she could stay with them for the week. Lynn came back to hang out with Kevin and I for the rest of the weekend. Saturday we went and purchased the window blinds for our townhouse and then had dinner & went bowling with the McDonald's, for Calvin's b-day. That was alot of fun. Even though i got my behind kicked. LOL.
Sunday was church and then we BBQ'd some burgers. Then Lynn left to go back to SLC so he could work on Shauna's car. Lynn will be back up this coming Friday night so he can pick up Shauna. It will be alot of fun to see them again so quickly. BUT...this weekend should be a crazy one...we should be moving into our house! YEAH!!! We are so excited. But aren't getting too ahead of ourselves. The family is on "stand by" to see if we will actually get the keys.
Oh yes, Sunday after Lynn left we decided to go on a bike ride. Well kevin always makes me pick the route, so I just started riding. Well we ended up at Poleline Road and we had to turn either left or right. I was thinking right, kevin said left. So UP UP UP this stinkin HUGE hill we went. I had to walk two times cause i just couldn't make it. So my goal by the end of summer is to make it up Poleline without having to stop. Wish me luck!
Monday was a day of cleaning, homework, and making treats. We went down to the Larsen's to have a BBQ and watch the Spurs/Jazz game. Alex and Taryn came with us and it was tons of fun. Thanks for a great Monday night!
Well i guess i should get some work done. Happy Tuesday Everyone!
5 months ago
7 comments:
Sounds like you has a fun weekend! I am so excited to see pics of your new house once you get in and settled!!! How exciting for you!
Good luck getting into your house. How exciting!
I'm excited for you. Hope all goes well.
Your new house! Yipee. Those keys are such a great feeling. I'm so jealous!
I'm always excited to read your updates, but I couldn't read this one until I found my magnifying glass! A new house??? SO exciting. Did you guys build it? How fun. Moving won't be, but a new house will! Yay!
Shar, it's a townhome. And i guess yes "we" built it. We got to choose flooring, lighting, counters, and cabinets. So we are dang excited. I'm totally stressed right now. I hope everything goes smoothly.
I made it small text cause i figured it would be a long post. :)
That is so exciting! I hope to come see it in the 'burg next time we are there (who knows when that will be.) Hopefully you guys will get in soon! Good luck.:)
Post a Comment