Thursday, July 26, 2007

dinner with friends (practically family)

To make a long story short, i work with a lady named Gracie, she is married to Kate's father's cousin. LOL. Gracie invited me to a family dinner that was happening last night. I AM SO GLAD I WENT! It was so much fun to see the Leseberg family again. It seems like forever ago that i saw them. We got to the dinner at 6pm, i didn't leave to come home till about 10pm! I had a blast chatting with Kate, Sarah, and Laura. Poor Kevin and Bob (Sarah's husband) just sat quietly listening to us jabber (Brent chased after Brody all night). Then Kate, Laura & I went to "Big J's" and had a milkshake, which was SO YUMMY! I need to take Kevin over there.

I am taking off right now to go home and pick up the house before Kate, Brent & Brody come over. I am going to ATTEMPT to take their family photos. We'll see how it goes. I am SO looking forward to hanging out with Kate some more. It's been WAY TOO LONG.

No comments: