Thursday, August 30, 2007

my sneaky parents

So my parents are coming up this weekend for the whole week of Labor Day. I was expecting them tomorrow late evening. Well i called my mom at 12 noon "their time" and i asked why she was answering my dads cell phone. She said "i just picked it up." So i said "where are you?" Mom replied " uh, right now i don't know" I said "how can you not know where you are, have you left already? I didn't think you wanted to drive through the desert in the heat of the day." She said "well we aren't" Then all of a sudden she says "oh, we are pulling into Nephi" "WHAT? YOU ARE IN NEPHI (Utah) ALREADY??!!!" was my reply. So i'm guessing they might actually be HERE in a matter of an hour or two. Crazy people (that i do love dearly), trying to "surprise" me! Now i might not have the house picked up before they come, not that there's alot to do mind you. But i have NO FOOD in the house. So, this will be my last post until i come back to work on Monday Sept 10th! I love vacation time. So i hope you have a Fantastic Holiday and make it a safe one. I'll tell you all about my adventure's when i return. Much Love!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I hope you have a great vacation and a good time with your family.