Friday, September 14, 2007

rented movies

So i rented two movies yesterday (only because i had a 2 for 1 coupon). One a chick-flic that i watched last night so Kevin didn't have to endure it. So nice of me i know. It was "Because I Said So". I thought it was cute. Kevin would have DIED if i made him watch it. The other is "Blades of Glory". This i have to wait for Kevin. I remember when we saw it in the theater we laughed SO HARD! I wanted to buy it when it came out but Kevin said lets rent it and watch it again before we buy it, since it had been a while since we saw it the first time. I am SO looking forward to it. I need a good laugh.

Last night i wasn't in the best of moods and NOTHING as sounding good for dinner and so i ate RANDOM "snacks". I had pickles, brownies and popcorn. No wonder i can't loose weight huh? ;) Actually, i haven't even really been trying. I have a HUGE lack of motivation, which just makes me feels worse and then i am more depressed and lazy. I thought with Kevin gone during the week I'd be able to eat healthy small meals and yada yada yada. But so far that has not happened in the four weeks he has been working out in Twin Falls. I'd LOVE some advise from those of you that have had this surge of empowerment to become active (again).

3 comments:

kahluakitty said...

Give the gym a chance, maybe you'll enjoy it on your own. Take the opportunity to be alone and meditate, concentrate on yourself. Make a goal, and rewards for your progress. For example, if you go to the gym 4 times per week and work out for at least 30 minutes, you get to rent a chick flick & enjoy it. Think about attainable goals and real rewards that will help motivate you. You can do it! :)

Kristen said...

I have a good friend who has a blog all about her experiences loosing weight. It is neat to see her transformation and to see her view of things. She is so motivating and inspiring. Read the archives.
it is : awaistisaterriblething.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! I'm just letting you know that I had to put a restriction on my blog. So, check in so that I can add you to my "allowed" readers. I love keeping in touch with you! :-)