...you interested to know what going on?? I'll tell you later today! LOL.
HAPPY MONDAY
updated: Apparently no one is interested. But i'll tell you anyway. I haven't been all that happy at my job with the Hospital. Kevin told me his office was hiring, i inquired about the position, interviewed, was offered the position and accepted it! I have officially given my two weeks notice. We are way excited. It will be good. The pay will be much better then the hospital. Now we know where we will buy a house...in Jerome (Emily here we come!!). Since we will both be working there, there is no point in living in Twin and commuting. So that is the big news here. Here's to my 3rd job since December. LOL.
5 months ago
11 comments:
Hurry TELL ME!! (Wink wink) I already know. I want to know about the Hospital!
What ever makes you happy! Way to go. You are the one out of the Family that could work with her Husband ALL DAY out of the 4 of us not lose her mind ! (including Mom)
Yeah, i was worried at first for Kevin having me there. He assures me that it will be great. He said "well on the weekends instead of spending time together...we just spend it apart." LOL.
Wahoo!!! I'm so excited for you to come to Jerome!! YAY!!! And how cool for you both to work at "the job"!! :)
Congratulations on your new job. I hope you are happier there.
I hope things go well for you! You can save a lot of money working together too!!! CONGRATS!!!
Yay, that's exciting! Congrats. So, what are you going to do there?
Congrats! It's so smart of you to leave a job you don't like, even if you've only tried it for a while. I'm sure you and Kevin will get along swimmingly!
Yeah for you. Hey you can save money on gas.
Hey Girlie!
I thought I would let you know that I finally updated my blog. It's new!
http://brown-spot.blogspot.com/
I had to make it easier for myself so I set up a new email account and got a new blog. I will do my best to update it! Good luck with the job and hopefully this one will stick!
Take care!
Becky Garfield
Wow that sounds great. I hope that everything works out for you. Good luck with everything, and keep us informed on how things go.
Post a Comment