Sunday, April 13, 2008

BEAUTIFUL saturday

Yesterday's weather was just SO beautiful! You didn't need a jacket by noon. I opened all the windows in the apartment and let the sun, warmth & fresh air in. I LOVE IT!!! We were somewhere around the 55-60 degree mark with very little breezy.

One of our first errands of the day was getting our BIKES out of storage. YEAH!!! Man were they dusty! I am VERY much looking forward to doing some evening & weekend bike rides! I really took CA weather for granted. You can ride your bikes like 10-12 months out of the year. If we are lucky we will get about 5-6 months! Though i have seen people riding their bikes here in the snow...they are stupid. LOL.


We also went to JoAnn's Fabric store to get some more foam for our bean bag. We have two "Lovesac" type bean bags that Kevin's mom made for us. Well one gets more use then the other and was getting really flat. So i found a JoAnn's 40% off coupon that hadn't expired and we bought some more. So while i cut that up into chunks Kevin cleaned/dusted the bikes off. They are now ready for use! YEAH!!!

Also we both went for a hair cut. Kevin's been needing one for awhile now. I needed mine trimmed. So i said about 3-3.5 inches would do it. Well i think it might be a bit more then that. It's shorter then i thought, but it feels great and it will grow back. :) I'll get a picture of it when i am ready for church. IF it's a good hair day. ;)

Well breakfast is ready...THANKS Kevin! Yum Yum!

UPDATE: Here is my hair cut. Naturally curly is a blessing and a curse some times. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new do!! And fun that you got your bikes out. I need a new one bad! Mine got stolen two years ago. :)

Nat said...

Your hair is still really long to me. Well at least it is longer then mine! It looks really good. Do you still think that it is to short?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie! You look so cute! I wish we lived closer so that we could ride bikes together. I rode 15 miles last weekend - training for my triathlon! I was so slow and in terrible shape, but it was still fun.
:-)

Jen said...

Beautiful as usual!