Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy??...


...maybe...but Birthday nonetheless. I turn the dreaded 3-0 today. Hopefully I'll not think of ALL the things i have not accomplished, but think of all the things i have and the wonderful people and friends i have in my life.

Here's to having an excuse to have cake & ice cream tonight.
(I atleast went to the gym this morning.)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope that today is all you want and maybe alittle more!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that it is you hitting the big 3-0. I have a year and 1/2. Have a great day and hopefully a wish will come true.

Naomi said...

I hope that you do something special today to celebrate this milestone. Perhaps something you've never done before?

Happy Birthday! This will be your best year yet!

Kristy said...

Just remember that 30 is not old in the grand scheme of things. You are just getting started.

Chele said...

Happy birthday Jackie. I hope you have a great day. Enjoy your day. You are one year wiser now

kahluakitty said...

Turning 30 can't be that bad. I've been telling people I'm 30 for a few months now. ;) Soon, I'll actually be there with you! We are wiser and better than we were 10 years ago when we were roommates! :) Even though that time was amazing!

Jen said...

Supposedly 30 is the new 20! Whatever that is supposed to mean. Happy Birthday! Hope your day was great!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I turn the big 3-0 this year too. Now that it's here I realize it's not that old! We're still spring chickens! Hope you had a great day!

nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. *DING* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. *DING* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACKKKIIEEE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. AND MANY MORE ON CHANNEL 4 AND YADDA YADDA YADDA. HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY!:)

Eliza said...

Happy belated! I am only one day late...I dont check on things everyday! I hope it was everything you had hoped for! You are still VERY young and hip girl!! I mean look at those flip flops...30 means nothing!

Isaac said...

30 is not old to old people but to kids you are. My kids think it is cool that I don't have to use a walker yet.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday from us! Looks like you got some awesome gifts!

Shalece said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!! I hope it was great! I heard a funny quote I'll share with you. 'The older I get, the older old gets'. :-D 30 is definately not old!!!!

Hope your b-day was a great one.