We had dinner with our friends Chris & Sarah with their kids...Max, Sam & Lily. It was SO much fun to see them again!! We always call them when we are in town. They met us at Chili's and Kevin's brother Lynn, his wife Shauna and their daughter Charlee met us there as well. So there were 8 adults & 4 kids. I didn't think about even trying to get a reservation! So we were told it would be an hour & a half wait! We thought about leaving, but by the time we left and got somewhere else, it would have probably been time for us to get our table. So we waited. It ended up only being about an hour. Poor Max & Sam, they thought they were going to starve. They were so adorable! Us girls and Sam walked over to Desert Bookstore and looked around for a little while till we decided it was probably best to go back. We had a great time catching up and chatting. Man how i miss them!!! I am glad they moved to UT soon after we moved to ID. I don't know what we would have done if they were still in CA. Love you guys!! Can't wait to see you again soon!!
5 months ago
2 comments:
That is a crazy group of people to all sit down together for dinner! Does Sara have a blog??? If not Jackie you need to get her sucked into it!
No blogs for me...still in the old skool days of scrapbooking. But I am a serious (or have recently become so) blog stocker. Crazy? Definately! Thanks for the mention in your blog - I love all of the pictures that you took and we are so honored (seriously!) that you guys call when you are in town. We love you! -Sarah
Post a Comment