Monday, June 30, 2008

kind of a short week

Well, this is the start of a "short week" for work. We do have Friday July 4th off of work, but we will be in a Parade that day (for work)! So I'm not sure if i need to take a "holiday" for that day. Not too excited about that but we can at least toss A LOT of candy & otter pops to our family and friends that are at the Rupert 4th of July Parade. Hint hint Tiffany & Donny if you are going to be in town on Friday!!! ;)

Also, this week is KEVIN'S BIRTHDAY WEEK!! His b-day is Thursday July 3rd. So i will be making his b-day treat for work. Which i made this weekend, to practice. Good thing i did practice because now i know what i am up against. LOL. I'll post the recipe and pictures later. It's a GREAT summer treat. I'll have it up in time for 4th of July, incase any of you want to try it out.

We went to the Parade of Home this weekend. We weren't very impressed with a lot of the houses. There were things we liked in some of the houses, but a lot more we didn't like. I would NEVER pay the price they wanted for some of these houses ($699,900). Especially here in Twin, because i don't know if you'd make your $$ back on selling them or how you would afford them! It's not like people make the big bucks here. They were also on the smallest lots i think you could purchase. NO yards whatsoever!

Well i guess i should work. I am tired this morning. I got up and swam before work. It was nice! I think I'll try to do that everyday. Just 20 minutes is all i did. I have also signed up for another month of my workout class. I am LOVING IT!! I even talk to the teacher on Friday about what i might do to help some "problem spots". :)

No comments: