We made it home yesterday around 3:30pm. Thanks to a call from my friend Emily we knew which way to enter our subdivision. The streets are not plowed and its bad! We parked in the street, shoveled the driveway, and then pulled in. :)
We are glad to be home, but sad to leave family in CA and get back into "real life" other then "vacation life". But we had a great time! PLUS... My sister Natalie came out from NC to surprise me! Boy was i surprised!!! I was so excited to see them. My nephew's were very shy around me, but warmed up by the end of the few days we saw each other.
Pictures to come soon.
5 months ago
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time with your family. Thank you for the Life story stuff. I have heard of them but did not know where to get all the questions. Is there a way I could get a copy of the questions? I would like to do that for my family. Thanks.
I'm glad to hear you had a good vacation and made it home safely. Bed, Bath and Beyond is a fun store and their coupons are great. They never expire!
Post a Comment