We owe Taxes this year.
The most we've ever owed!
We are SO PISSED!!!
So now we've changed our W-4's.
Hopefully we'll have GREAT news Friday
that will give us a tax deduction (come December).
The most we've ever owed!
We are SO PISSED!!!
So now we've changed our W-4's.
Hopefully we'll have GREAT news Friday
that will give us a tax deduction (come December).
9 comments:
That totally sucks! But good luck on Friday.
It only takes one time of owing taxes before you change those W4s! We had to pay once in CA, too, it does totally and completely suck. I can truly say I know your pain. I am so sorry!!!!
we thought we had the problem fixed on the w-4s. apparently not. hopefully this will do the trick!
i love your potty mouth... ;)
I know what you mean Eric and I both claimed 0 and still had to pay $800 dollars.
Yeah, that sucks. Good luck friday!!
Sorry - I thought that with the house that you guys might slide this yr. We are doing ours tomorrow! YUCK!! I Hate Taxes!!!
I hear ya!! Taxes really suck!!!
That sucks.. we are still waiting to hear back from our tax guy.. hoping we won't owe.. and Oh I can't wait to hear on Friday.. you are in our prayers :)
Post a Comment