I have the coolest sisters ever!
I put them both on a quest and they pulled thru for me!
I put them both on a quest and they pulled thru for me!
So we'll be receiving in the mail...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
Natalie checked in NC and they were out. But Carolyn was able to find one in CA!! I will pay her back for it, of course. But i saw it last Saturday while shopping for a baby shower i was attending that day. Took pictures with my phone of it and showed Kevin. He loved it too. So i began the quest to find it. NO WHERE could i locate it. Not in Twin Falls. Not in Boise. Not in Pocatello. Not even on Amazon.com or Target.com. They were all sold out! There were 3 in Redlands. WOO HOO!I know it's TOTALLY premature to be buying it. We don't even know if we'll get pregnant this month or not, but i really wanted it. And plus i have to have faith & hope that all is going to work out for us! :)
THANK YOU CAROLYN & NATALIE!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
8 comments:
It is fitting! Glad you found and hope it all works out!
I know! Owls & Squirrels. Can't beat it. :)
Jackie, I really, really hope that this round is the one that works for you!! No matter what happens I know you are going to be such an amazing mom!! :)
Oh my gosh, it IS cute!! I may have to keep my eyes peeled and hope that I come across one! :)
Lucky!!
I have seen that everywhere here in Utah. When I saw it I told Lynn that if we were having another one I would have wanted it. It is soooo cute.
Oh, Jackie - I hope it works this time around...it all sounds great so far!!
You might need two. :)
Post a Comment