Thursday, April 30, 2009

another year older...

I can't believe i'm 31!!! That just sounds too old. LOL. I guess you are only as old as you feel, right? So some days i feel 18 and other days 60. So i guess it balances out. :)

Last night i was told by Kevin to just "relax" and rest so i can get feeling better from this stupid cold. Well i was talking to my sister Carolyn on the phone and the front blinds were cracked open. I could tell a car just pulled up in my driveway. Who could it be? I wasn't expecting anyone. Well i open the door and there are Emily, Jen & Lauren. They kidnapped me! They were nice enough to let me change out of my pink Mickey Mouse pjs pants (my sis-in-law made me) and Kevin's old white church shirt. LOL. They took me to the movies where Jenn & Cat joined us too. We went and saw 17 Again. Cute movie. We were the ONLY 6 people in the theater. It was pretty cool. :) So if we didn't show up they wouldn't have had to play the movie. LOL. Gotta love small town Idaho. Then after the movie we went to Dairy Queen and had some ice cream, chatted & laughed. We weren't paying attention to the time and i guess they wanted to close so they turned the lights out on us! I couldn't believe it. They didn't come up to us and say..."we are closing in 5 mins" or something like that. *kevin was in on the kidnapping-sneaky sneaky!*

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR A FUN NIGHT!!!!!

Here's to hoping my 31st year will be a good one!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Happy B-day! It will be a great year, for sure!

Kate said...

I hope 31 brings you everything you deserve and more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jackie Dear... Happy Days will come to you all year!!

Ranisa said...

I love friends like that! I learned the same way that half the fun of the movie is the audiences reaction to it.....it happened to me in San Bernardino....that one on Hospitality Ln....of all places. Now your 30 something... sounds kind of mysterious...or I least I hope it does because I'll be there soon. Happy B-lated!

Shar said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jackie,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

And 31 is the new 20.

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday and the kidnapping sounds like fun!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a fun night! :)

Lindsay said...

Yea Jackie! Happy, Happy Birthday, to you!

Karena said...

Hope that you had a great day!