Sunday, June 14, 2009

mother nature

Mother Nature is finally taking it's course with this miscarriage. I have been waiting for it to happen since a week ago Friday, so i wouldn't have to have a D&C. But it couldn't have come on a worse weekend. We were supposed to attend our friends baby sealing at the Twin Falls Temple Saturday morning. I was fighting it (the pain) and really wanted to go. So we got ready and got on the freeway. But we had to turn around, i just couldn't do it. I AM SO SORRY Jeff & Jen. We wanted to be there so bad. We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Now, mother nature hurry & be done so i can get on with things.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Jackie, no need to apologize! We wish you could have been there, but completely understand why you didn't make it.

I hope you feel better soon. You're in our thoughts and prayers~!

Chelle said...

So sorry! I know how you feel. I hope it goes/passes quickly and you can get back to "normal". We sure are praying for you both!