Thursday, March 11, 2010

Videos

So this past Sunday we went out to visit Kevin's parents. Keith & Tisa brought over snowboarding on the Wii. I've never snowboarded so it was interesting figuring it out on the Wii Fit board. But anyway...My in-laws square dance and my MIL does the whole puffy skirt thing. Well i found one in the other room and put it on. They dared me to be wear it while snowboarding and said if i do better then them they have to where it on their next turn. I'm glad Kevin remembered we can record on our phones.

Jackie


Keith


Kevin

2 comments:

Nat said...

That is SO FUNNY!! Did Linda know you were wearing her skirt? I love Keith spinning. Very graceful.

Ashley said...

That is hilarious!!! I started laughing the minute I saw the entry cause I know what puffy skirts look like from clogging! Brings back memories!