Our "exciting" adventures in small town Idaho.
Such a rainbow of colors. It looks like someone watercolored on his foot. It must hurt alot - church ball is brutal!
OUCH!!
wowza... that's kinda gross. Hope it feels better than it looks!
Holy crap!!! That looks like it really hurts!!!
All I can say is Ouch! I don't think I would ever play again with that happening!
Ouch! Oh man. That looks SO painful. Hope he's okay.
Ugh! That's awful!! That must hurt!
OUCH!!! Hope he gets feeling better soon, that looks painful.
yeah and that's a picture of it a week old! we are just glad nothing is broken. he actually wanted to see a doc. do you know its gotta be bad if a man wants to see the doc. thanks! i'll share your 'get well wishes'.
I've seen that several times...hmm you would think they would be more careful! I hope Kevin is feeling better. It looks painful! Gotta love ball!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Such a rainbow of colors. It looks like someone watercolored on his foot. It must hurt alot - church ball is brutal!
OUCH!!
wowza... that's kinda gross. Hope it feels better than it looks!
Holy crap!!! That looks like it really hurts!!!
All I can say is Ouch! I don't think I would ever play again with that happening!
Ouch! Oh man. That looks SO painful. Hope he's okay.
Ugh! That's awful!! That must hurt!
OUCH!!! Hope he gets feeling better soon, that looks painful.
yeah and that's a picture of it a week old! we are just glad nothing is broken. he actually wanted to see a doc. do you know its gotta be bad if a man wants to see the doc. thanks! i'll share your 'get well wishes'.
I've seen that several times...hmm you would think they would be more careful! I hope Kevin is feeling better. It looks painful! Gotta love ball!
Post a Comment