Sunday, April 04, 2010

craftiness continues...

I think having crafty friends makes me want to be crafty.

My friend Emily helped me make a car seat cover for my SIL Shauna for my nephew Thomas. Well i've kept that knowledge somewhere in the back of my mind and have brought it forth to make one for my SIL Barbara for my newest nephew (to be born April 13th).

I am SO proud of myself because i did it all by myself! I am not a sewer at all and i was petrified to do Shauna's and had Emily do the majority of it. So this time doing it all on my own is quite the accomplishment.

so here you go....


I love how it turned out.
Kevin said if Barbara doesn't like it we'll keep it. ;)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

CUTE!!! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Is this boy #3 for Lynn and Shauna??

Kate

Jackie B. said...

boy #3 for Jeff & Barb. Lynn & Shuana just had #2 in December (a girl & boy for them).

Shauna said...

Very cute! I have loved ours. It has come in very handy, especially those windy days!

Janiece said...

Jackie, I love it. I want one. I will pay you for it. What size car seat can you make them for? Great colors too.
Janiece