Our "exciting" adventures in small town Idaho.
That is a fun photo! You and Kevin should totally do one.
I can not believe that you put this on here!! I look like a Boy.
HAHA! Too funny! I didn't realize how much Madison looks like Carolyn!!
Nato you don't look like a boy. Tho i'm glad my hair was never cut that way. :) hee hee.Megan - oh yes! Madison looks a lot like Carolyn. Some other pics we found of Carolyn is was like. oh my gosh that is so Madison!!Heather - that would be totally fun. Tho i have a hard time keep straight faces and looking good in photos.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a fun photo! You and Kevin should totally do one.
I can not believe that you put this on here!! I look like a Boy.
HAHA! Too funny! I didn't realize how much Madison looks like Carolyn!!
Nato you don't look like a boy. Tho i'm glad my hair was never cut that way. :) hee hee.
Megan - oh yes! Madison looks a lot like Carolyn. Some other pics we found of Carolyn is was like. oh my gosh that is so Madison!!
Heather - that would be totally fun. Tho i have a hard time keep straight faces and looking good in photos.
Post a Comment