Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

I usually don't make any sort of Christmas list. But when we were at Costco last night (thanks company card) i found what I've been hoping existed! Something similar to this would be LOVELY.



So...we would need 3 of them. SO if anyone just loves me and has about $175 to spend on me (us). feel free to pass the $$ along. I like it cause it will do a 'Dusk to Dawn' program. So while you are on vacation or getting home late at night...the lights will be on outside from Dusk to dawn and not on ALL day while you are gone on vacation or what have you.

Also....one of these....
Roaster oven.
Would love one!

Or...if some one wants to build us one of these.....
(A fence)

Or.....
(A Shed - we have a mower)

Or....
or lastly....

Just so you know what I'm putting on my Christmas list.

3 comments:

Karena said...

Thanks for the list, now...when I find the tree that grows $$ I will get them for you! ;-)

Jackie B. said...

awesome. i appreciate it Karena! ;)

Ranisa said...

Love those lights, great taste Jackie.