
Merry Christmas!!
As is tradition we didn't get cards out but had all intentions of doing so. As i say every year....we are for sure doing it next year!! I love getting cards in the mail at Christmas, please continue to send them!
Kevin & I had a fun year this year. We had visitors from the South (My parents, Sister & Nephews) come for a visit in June and then we went to CA in August. Kevin & I ran in two Dirty Dash fun/mud runs this summer. Have already signed up for two more in 2012! We got new snowshoes two weeks ago and had a fun day trying them out. Can't wait for more snow to come so we can really go at it.
Our church callings keep us busy. I am still the Young Womens president (1.5 yrs) and Kevin is still the ward mission leader (3yrs). I work with some of the greatest ladies in our ward and have amazing girls. Kevin really enjoys his calling working with the missionaries and new converts to the church, as well as searching out those that are in need of the Gospel.
At this time of year our thoughts turn to the Birth of our Savior. We are so thankful that Heavenly Father would send his son down for us, to provide a way for us to return to our Heavenly home. What marvelous time to reflect on our blessings he has provided. We are so thankful for our family, friends, jobs, house and health. We have been truly blessed to be surrounded by some great people.
May you have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Here is to a wonder-blessed-joyous-healthy 2012!
Here is to a wonder-blessed-joyous-healthy 2012!
1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun, but also a lot of work!
Post a Comment