3 days ago
Thursday, December 27, 2012
35 wks
Our appt went well yesterday. Passed all my tests. I was a little worried about my blood pressure, but i guess it was still ok. So we are good for another week! WOO HOO!
My friend had her twin girls yesterday - 8 weeks early - just under 4 lbs each. They are doing well in the NICU. So grateful for that. If you'd like to say a little prayer for them, I'm sure it would be much appreciated. Kristel Johnson & baby girls Johnson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray that everything is going well! It is a small world, Brady was in my ward out here. How exciting for him and Kristel.
You are doing so good! I had my twins at 36 weeks and we only stayed in the hospital 1 night. So excited for you!
We are on the edge of our seats!!!
Post a Comment