Tonight is the last night for the "Biggest Loser" I am SO looking forward to this! I know I will totally cry, I always do. LOL. I've gotten much more sensitive as I've gotten older. I SO hope that Erik from NY wins. I've liked him from the beginning. So lets keep our fingers crossed for him.
I wrapped presents last night & this morning for our niece's and nephew's. I'm going to pick up my sister Carolyn's present tomorrow (Thursday) when I am down in Idaho Falls. I need to get their package in the mail. I want it to be early/on time. So, I'll mail it first thing Friday morning.
I can't believe it's 12 days till Christmas. CRAZY!
OH! HAPPY HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY MISS MADISON!!!! So sorry we aren't here to celebrate your birthday and attend your baptism. I can't believe my niece is 8 today. Where has the time gone!
5 months ago
2 comments:
We'll be watching too! C'mon you don't want Heather from Utah with the mouth to win??????
Oh man, i HATE her. LOL. Ok hate may be a strong word. But man i dislike her ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!!
Post a Comment