OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE! It started lightly snowing last night around 8:30pm. Seems to have lightly snowed all night. We have a nice little layer of snow. It's still trying to snow all day so far. Luckily its below freezing outside, so the snow is like dust. Easily just brushed off the cars, etc... I've been looking on line at the weather checking to see if we will have a white Christmas...looks like we have a good chance we'll have something. YEAH!!! But like everyone keeps telling me "Wait 5 minutes and the weather will change". So, i guess we won't really know until Monday if it will be white.
I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you get to spend plenty of time with Family and Friends. I miss my family in CA very much. But i hope to see them soon. Please everyone travel safe, as we will try to do on our way to Kevin's parent's house.
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment