5 months ago
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Thanks Nomee
OK, so my friend Naomi mentioned on her Blog that she downloaded this thing on her desktop that will tell her the weather outside at a glance. We are always looking it up here at work, so I thought that would be pretty cool. I downloaded it TWICE! LOL. It's in my tool bar when I open up Explorer and it's also down in the right corner of my screen--you know where it has the time and such. I look at it ALL THE TIME! Thanks a lot Naomi! I've become addicted to knowing how stinking cold it is outside. LOL. Though this morning we were in the POSITIVES!!! First time in a LONG time. We even got some very fluffy snow last night and it's still snowing. You just walk by it and it flies away its so light -- looks really pretty. We are currently a toasty 13 outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See...you are doomed to become a weather nerd, too! :)
Post a Comment