5 months ago
Thursday, April 12, 2007
total of six
OK, we were two of the six people (3 couples) in the theater last night. So it was a little unnerving thinking that everyone would hear you laugh and know exactly where it was coming from. But once the movie started, i didn't really care who heard me. We thought it was HILARIOUS!!! We laughed the entire time! Kevin was telling me about things he noticed in the "background" of the scenes that i didn't pay attention to. So we kept saying "next time we watch it..." I give it two thumbs up. I say if you like silly movies, then you'd enjoy this. This is one that i'd totally buy and could watch over and over. I hope i'm not getting your hopes up to have you tell me you hated it, but we throughly enjoyed it. We're weird like that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the review!!! Maybe we will make it to the theater. Who knows!
Yeah, maybe us too.
BUT who am I kidding, we'll probably just rent it. I'm excited to see it now.
It's fun reading all your blogs. After being on bed rest for months now, your life is really exciting to me. I don't even remember the last time we were able to go to the movies. hahaha Keep living it up and sharing life with us! ;-)
Post a Comment