Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Craters of the Moon

Friday Kevin & I decided to go to Craters of the Moon National Park on Saturday but when the time came (after i had an event that morning which i got up VERY early for) i really didn't want to go. But we did and i'm glad. We had a blast. I went to Craters with my parents when they were up last Labor Day Holiday but we didn't go "exploring". Kevin and I did a bit of that, and it was tons of fun. We need to take my parents back out there this labor day when they come up again. Below are pictures of us in i believe Indian Cave. It was way cool. If you are ever in south central Idaho, you should make a trip there. It's cool!

http://www.id.blm.gov/craters/

http://www.nps.gov/crmo/





to get out of the cave you have to go out this opening, or walk all the way back to the begining

We stopped in Arco for some dinner.
We ate at "Pickle's Place: the home of the original Atomic Burger."
They have this huge rocking chair in front of the resturant for some reason.


I have more pictures, but for some reason they are not opening on my computer. I need to have Kevin look at them and fix them for me. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun.... and why the rocking chair...umm??
I am sure your parents would like it!

Lindsey said...

Looks beautiful.. and like a lot of fun!

Eliza said...

How fun! I have not ever hear of it. If I ever get back to Idaho I for sure want to go there! Thanks for all the fun pics!

Kristy said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. I'll have to make Alden take me there next time we are in Idaho.