Thursday, June 14, 2007

ugh...no results yet

So i had class today, and we still didn't get our tests back! I want to know what i got!!! Hopefully by tuesday we'll have them back. I think there are 2 girls in our class that still need to take it. I was on the ball and got it done right away. If i was really smart i wouldn't have missed it in the first place.

Work is good. busy.

We are heading to Twin Falls this weekend. It should be dang warm out there this weekend. I think we are supposed to hit about 87, which is hot for here. :) Especially when most places (homes) don't have A/C. Good thing is usually cools down at night. Plus we are attending a BBQ/birthday party for our niece Charlee who turns one on Sunday. I can't believe it's been a year. Time is flying! So we will be outside i think most of the late afternoon on Saturday. But we will be getting the last of our things out of Jeff's basement, which includes our ceiling fan we brought with us from CA. So it will be nice to have that installed in our new bedroom. I love ceiling fans.

Anywho...hopefully i'll take some pics this weekend. It would be nice to post some sometimes. :) So you have atleast something to look at while you listen to my ramblings.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hate waiting for test results- its never a pleasant experience.