Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend in Twin Falls

So i got to see Kevin this weekend. WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! I was so excited to see him. It was very hard leaving him on Sunday. I was a bawl baby. But I'm doing good today.



Friday night we went to dinner with Jeff & Barbara at this pizza place in Twin Falls called Gerties. It is SO yummmy! I love going to that place! I was trying to get Kevin's parents to come to dinner (and pay...hee hee) but Doug is on call for the City, so they couldn't come out. Oh well.

Saturday we did some house hunting and actually found a place that we really liked. So we are hoping all goes well and that we can get that place. It's brand new, actually not even finished yet, it's the same size we have now, but it's a HOUSE not a town home so we'd have a FULL YARD!! WOO HOO! Kevin is excited thinking he gets to mow a lawn and have a garden, i want the garden too. LOL. I think we may have found someone that is very interested in our place, so PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for us. I really hope it works out.



We also drove by the Twin Falls Temple. It's a bit behind the Rexburg one, and it's totally smaller then the Rexburg one too! But it will still be nice to have one in town! Here are some pictures i took.



Kevin will be home this weekend. He will actually be home for 4 days! With the holiday on Monday and he is taking Tuesday off as well. My parents come up from So. Cal. this Friday and will be spending the week with us (me). I am really looking forward to their visit. Should be fun.

So i guess that's about it from here. I am feeling MUCH better than i was the past week. Thank goodness! Happy Monday everyone.

7 comments:

Amy said...

That stinks being away from each other! Duane and I did it for four months while he was in the police corp and then did it again a few years later when he was changing jobs and had to work in CA while we still lived in UT. I don't ever want to do it again! Hopefully you'll be able to sell your house and get the new one soon! Good luck!

Heather said...

Good luck with the house.

You guys could make a career out of moving around chronicaling the building of new temples, you are off to a good start!

Eliza said...

Sounds like a good weekend! I am glad that things are looking good for the selling of your house and finding one that you both like! I will be praying for you!

Lindsay said...

Oh man! I really hope your house sells and you get the new one. That would be awesome. Fingers crossed....I'll keep you in my prayers too.

Naomi said...

This tells you what kind of a Mormon I am--I didn't even know they were building a temple in Twin Falls.

Awesome.

Kristy said...

Is it me or does the temple in Rexburg look a lot like the temple in Twin Falls? Good luck with getting the house. You are in our prayers.

Jackie B. said...

Yes Kristy, they look very similar!

Thats OK Mona, you don't have to know where all the Temples are going in. :)