Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I am almost done with Kevin's shopping. One last thing to get and I'll probably do that today. THEN I'M DONE! We pick names in each of our families of who to purchase for for Christmas. We had Jeff & Barbara on the Brown side. DONE with them! Then on my side of the family we have my Parents. Just waiting for dads gift to get here and then I'll mail that off to them as well.

I LOVE BEING DONE EARLY!!!!

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo...go you!! I'm done too. I said I was done before Black Friday...then I went shopping some more. But now I'm really done! :)

Heather said...

I'm about halfway, maybe.

Eliza said...

I am so far from done...we draw names in our families too...but I am jsut a slow pke...only got my brother done so far...not even bryan or Kambria is done yet...i better get going!

Nat said...

Almost! My shopping for you and Kevin is DONE! I am mailing it on Monday. Now, on to my Boys.

Shar said...

Glad you are done. It's a good feeling. I like to have mine done by about August, and this year I'm a little late and finished in the beginning of November. It's such a relief.

Congrats on your new job. Yay! How exciting.

Kate said...

Not to brag or anything, but I've been done since July. ;)

Kate said...

(I still have to mail stuff though!)

Naomi said...

Almost done--just need to knit like madwoman.