I was just thinking yesterday that it really didn't seem like it should be Christmas time because there was no snow. I know this part of the state won't get a much as Rexburg did, but come on, give me something. Well i got some. It's PERFECT packing snow to make a snowman. So maybe after i get done with the gym i'll make me a little snowman.
5 months ago
6 comments:
LOL!! I'm glad someone's excited about the snow....that wouldn't be me!! :)
How fun! We're really going to miss the snow this year. Garrett's quite dissappointed about it in fact. He wants to go back to New Jersey for the snow! I guess we've got Tahoe a few hours away!
I'm glad I am not the only one who likes the snow. There is just something about it that makes me happy. But only for short periods of time. Soon the snow gets old and driving is no fun either. I miss the snow here in CA.
I am jealous!! Tyson associates Christmas with snow (from TV i guess!) he keeps waiting for it to snow here... not gonna happen! lol
ooo.... the first snow is always awesome.
I want snow! Some people say we might get just a little dusting here in NC. I want to go back to VA!!
Post a Comment