Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my NEW 6

OK, so it's time for my NEW 6 things about me.

1. I love musicals, chick-flics and comedy movies. Sometimes i can do a little suspense. But NEVER EVER would you find me watching a scary/horror film!!!

2. When it rains i HATE the rain drops just sitting on the windshield! I constantly wipe the windows. Even if Kevin is driving i will lean over and make the window wipers go! I LOVE RAIN, just not the drops just sitting on my window! LOL.

3. I LOVE playing Tetris on Kevin's PS2! I can play it for hours! I'm pretty dang good too!

4. Growing up i ALWAYS wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic Magazine. But then i realized i am MUCH too picky of an eater to be able to have a job like that and go to some of those remote spots.

5. I also wanted to be a teacher, because they got to use the BIG paper cutter machine. I was very much a "teachers pet" in Elementary school and some classes in Jr High (man what changed in HS?).

6. I love the smell of floor cleaner!

3 comments:

Shar said...

I LOVE Tetris too! I could play for days. Literally.

Eliza said...

Love the new 6!!! Good luck on the job and the new ward...miss you. Happy turkey day

Heather said...

I have tetris on my phone...and I even have a BIG paper cutter. JEALOUS!!