Our "exciting" adventures in small town Idaho.
Looks like fun! It turned out great. Kits are the way to go when making gingerbread houses. Otherwise they are way complicated.
this is a cute house! Way to go on not having to cook the gingerbread...did that once and I would NOT recommend doing it again!
I've never done real gingerbread.... just graham crackers. Kinda sad I know. But it looks like you guys had fun.
Hey I need to get one of those. That looks good.
house house house.... HAHAHAHA!We used one of those kits and the whole thing fell apart less than 4 hours after we made it!!
Looks like fun! Very cute house!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like fun! It turned out great. Kits are the way to go when making gingerbread houses. Otherwise they are way complicated.
this is a cute house! Way to go on not having to cook the gingerbread...did that once and I would NOT recommend doing it again!
I've never done real gingerbread.... just graham crackers. Kinda sad I know. But it looks like you guys had fun.
Hey I need to get one of those. That looks good.
house house house.... HAHAHAHA!
We used one of those kits and the whole thing fell apart less than 4 hours after we made it!!
house house house.... HAHAHAHA!
We used one of those kits and the whole thing fell apart less than 4 hours after we made it!!
Looks like fun! Very cute house!
Post a Comment