Sunday, December 23, 2007

Long time no post...

Kevin's mom did the 12 Days of Christmas for all of us for the second Christmas. She gets all these bags and such ready and then gives them to us and each day we get to open a little inexpensive something. It's quite fun. These were part of our gift yesterday.

Cute huh?! They are little tiles that are about 3x3-ish with vinyl lettering on them. I love them!

Things are good here. Just been busy getting back into the rhythm of working full time again. 5 weeks off really gets you out of whack! LOL. The one thing i miss about not working is being able to go to the gym in the morning. I haven't been going the last 2 weeks and i can TOTALLY FEEL A DIFFERENCE! I need to get it worked back into my routine! I need to get in shape.

I am loving my new job! It's ALOT to learn and quite confusing and times, but it's good. The Ladies i work with are great. I am training to be a scheduler in the back with the nurses and so I've been just listening for about 3-4 days to how answer the calls, book appointments and such. Well Friday i was actually put on the phones with Ellen there listening into the conversation. I have NO IDEA how to help these people! By the time i left for lunch my head was spinning! So i happen to see Lori and she was the one training me in the front area and she asked how it was going. I said it's crazy! Then i looked at her with a straight face and said "where do i turn in my resignation?" Lori just looked at me like "what?! You can't leave!" Then i just started laughing and told her i was just kidding. I don't think she found it that funny. LOL.

I can't believe it's Christmas in 2 days! WOW! Seems like it takes forever getting here and then goes by so quickly! Kevin is actually DONE with my shopping BEFORE Christmas Eve! GOOD JOB LOVE!

i was worried we weren't going to have a White Christmas. We haven't had snow in a while. We got maybe an inch or so last night. Looks like we might get a little more. But i just don't know if it will stick around for Tuesday. Lets all pray we get more snow!! Being up here in Idaho it just doesn't feel like Christmas without snow.

In CA Kevin & I started a little tradition of going to the Beach on Christmas morning and playing some wiffle ball! I do miss those times. We need to get back to CA and visit. I am hoping next year!

Thank you ALL for those that have sent Christmas Cards & E-mail Christmas Cards! I love them! I hope to get on the bandwagon and at least get out an Email Christmas Card before Tuesday. Wish me luck. LOL.

3 comments:

Shar said...

I felt like Christmas just crept up on me and bit me! I don't know where all the time went. You tiles are really cute.

nicole said...

Yeah your tiles are super cute. It sounds like the job is going crazy but good. Anyways, I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Heather said...

Merry Christmas... I didn't get cards out either!