Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Snow Snow and more Snow

I left for work yesterday morning and we had NO snow on the ground, anywhere! It starts to try to snow when i am driving to work. Well apparently after i got there. It kept coming and coming and coming! It snowed ALL DAY!!! We have probably a good 5 inches of snow outside!!! WOO HOO!!! We have chances of snow through Friday! Very interested to see how much we will get in the end. This area REALLY needs to the snow in our mountains. We are in a huge drought. I'll try to get some pictures. I realize my blog has turned into just a lot of words.

It's Wednesday...the weekend is in sight!

5 comments:

Shalece said...

I am jealous.... I want snow!! :)

Shalece said...

p.s. Adam (Weeden)'s wife started a blog if you wanna see. The link is on my blog.

Nat said...

Pass some snow on my way!

The Weeden Family said...

Hi! I told Adam that you made a post on our blog and he was excited to hear from you. He says to say 'hi'. He's so busy with work and taking care of me (had the flu the last few days). You're so lucky you're getting snow! Adam promised me that some day I would get to have a white Christmas. Hard to have one of those in Arizona, so we'll have to travel. Maybe we'll come to Idaho! :-)

Shalece said...

hey slacker where are the posts? just kidding. just wanted to say hi again!