....don't know if we'll make it down or not.
LOL. Like that?! i thought i was creative.
We are just getting hammered with snow storms and i am SO nervous that we aren't going to make it down to CA. I'm sure all will be fine...but i worry!!! And what's up with Las Vegas getting snow?!?
We take off tomorrow and I have so much to do tonight it's not even funny. Plus i have a primary dinner i should go to, but we'll see. And i still need to get the oil changed in the car. UGH!!!
wish us luck!
5 months ago
5 comments:
Yes, good luck!! I'm sure you'll make it. Have a Cuca's burrito for me, and say hi to your family.
We'll be here and frozen when you get back.
Have a safe trip! I am sure you'll make it! It's nice and sunny down here right now :-P
Say hi to my Mama and Papa for me!! And eat an In-n-out burger for me along with that Cuca's burrito! Good Luck!
Have fun! We wish we were going down for Christmas, but we can't. Tell Carolyn and Michael and the kids hello for us!
Have fun! Say hi to your parents for me!
Drive safe!
Post a Comment