Thursday, December 04, 2008

Rockband for the wii

So Thanksgiving day was pretty much RULED by Rockband for the Wii. Kevin's brother Keith brought it. Kevin LOVED IT!!!! His fingertips were all tingly that night and the next morning from playing so much. Kevin got two videos on his cell phone. Not that big or best quality...and i look AWFUL. But here you go....


First video is kevin's parents and then there is Keith & I. I was playing the bass guitar. I was a little more animated before kevin started filming. :)

6 comments:

Nat said...

You need to get into it more! ROCK OUT BABY!!!

Heather said...

I love that game.... looks like enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Shauna said...

That is funny!! You should have gotten Kevin playing it, he was funny. It was fun playing with everyone. I would like to play the drums some more.

Jackie B. said...

Oh yeah. Kevin ROCKED OUT!He was hilarious. My sister i believe has this game too so i'll try to get it video when we are in CA.

Jackie B. said...

oh...i had to concentrate really hard on the music notes so that's why i am not animated. LOL.

Shar said...

Looks so fun! Rock Band is awesome!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!