Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Boise Appointment...

This Friday we are heading to Boise for TWO reasons. Well, the first initial reason we were heading that way is for a Family Reunion for Kevin's mom's side of the family. I'm up for a little camping. We'll see how it goes. This is my first family reunion with his family...so we'll see if we go to more. hee hee. just kidding. i'm sure we'll go. ;)

But it turns out to be a great thing we were already heading that way cause I'll have my LAST appointment in Boise for the year with Dr. Slater. I chatted with the doc yesterday, as we had a 2week follow up phone call planned, after the news of our non-viable pregnancy. So she was pleased with how i told her the miscarriage is going cause hopefully that means no D&C. But she wants to do an u/s to make sure there is nothing left in there (just incase) and some bloodwork. So it just so happened we were going to be out that way anyway on Friday...so it worked out prefectly! We will also do the other bloodwork that she wants us to do to see if there are other problems causing our miscarriages. So hopefully we'll have some answers in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hope your appointment goes well. I really wish we could come camping, too. It is just too far, I guess thats what we get for living the farthest away!! You"ll have to let us know how it goes!