

(Boot-Camp)
Oh how i LOVE & LOATH you!
Monday morning i went for my first class in about 2 months. I thought i was going to DIE! We started out by just jogging a mile around the track. I didn't think i could do it...but i did!!! Then we did all sorts of lunges, squats, push ups. Tuesday morning was a JOKE! I couldn't sit down to go potty for 2 days! I could barely walk "normal" - as much as a tried I'm sure it didn't look normal. LOL. Thursday was the first day i could walk without pain! Then of course there was class again this morning. Started out by jogging from the Rec Center up to the LDS church & back...about 1.6 miles! I jogged most of it, but walked some. I'm pretty proud of myself. But we'll see if i can move tomorrow. LOL.
** 12:15pm - just informed that our run may have been closer to 2-2.5 miles. i think I'll go clock it out tonight and see for sure. :D
5 comments:
That is awesome I am so proud of you way to go.!!
Good job Jackie! I an impressed that you did all that! I could barely walk after doing wii fit ;)
That is Awesome! I am so proud of you! I think I will get in shape by reading what you are doing. hee hee LOVE YOU!
You are awsome! But too bad it has to hurt for so many days after.
This is how I feel today! Can hardly walk, or sit down. use mapmyrun.com to get the distance. I love that site.
Post a Comment