Saturday, November 14, 2009

My forever favorite


Last night was my first time back on the volleyball court in a LONG time. Especially since moving to ID (four years ago this past week)! I did play in a Rec League back in CA a few times after we got married. It felt SO GREAT to be back on the court! Not saying my playing was perfect, but it was better then i expected it to be....especially since i attended 'bootcamp' class yesterday morning also...and now i can't move without pain. And i have the war wounds (floor burns & brusies) to prove it!

I LOVE VOLLEYBALL!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. Summer played Volleyball this year and at every single one of her games I wanted to get out on the court and help them out. Probably would have looked funny among all those junior high kids though. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jackie, how did you get that awesome black and white photo of me in my beach v-ball gear for your blog? LOL. Had so much fun playing..can't wait for future games.

Ashley said...

I miss it too!!!! That is so great that you were able to play again! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome. We're doing a co-ed rec league this year (did it last year too) and have so much fun with it. Hope you have a great season!