Our "exciting" adventures in small town Idaho.
Glad you like them! When we saw them we could not leave them in the store! We instantly thought of you two...sure miss you both!
love them! we already have them on our keys! :)
I think these are so fun!!! Love them!
Cute! I love them!
Love, love, love them! I'm so into owls right now! Can't get enough of them!
Those are so cool.
How cute!Kate
SWEET!
cute! everytime i see owls, i think of you jackie :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Glad you like them! When we saw them we could not leave them in the store! We instantly thought of you two...sure miss you both!
love them! we already have them on our keys! :)
I think these are so fun!!! Love them!
Cute! I love them!
Love, love, love them! I'm so into owls right now! Can't get enough of them!
Those are so cool.
How cute!
Kate
SWEET!
cute! everytime i see owls, i think of you jackie :)
Post a Comment