Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trip to the big city...

...of BOISE!

A few plans got canceled yesterday morning and so we decided to get out of town and head to Boise. It was SO nice to get out of town for a few hours. We enjoyed it.

First stop was the Nike outlet store
to see if they had some shoes for Kevin...

& we found some...YAY!
(Hard to find good fitting 14's that Kevin actually likes the look of them)

Then we went to the mall and looked around, then went at got some
dinner at one of my FAVORITE places....
Then walked around the store Cost Plus World Market.
Forgot about some of the cool stuff they have there.

Then I wanted to hit the Kitchen Store in the Boise outlets.
I LOVE kitchen gadgets!
And we found two little gems we walked out with...

Hand held cheese grater
(Kevin been really big into the 'real' Parmesan cheese)


And an apple core-er, slicer, peeler thing!


I'm very excited for this!!
Kevin's mom has one & it's wicked awesome!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I symathize with you on the shoe thing. Lynn wears a 15 and it is impossible to find that size and in a shoe that Lynn likes. We also found some shoes for him at the Nike outlet in Park City! I also like to look in Cost Plus World Market, there is one down the road from us.