Wednesday, February 03, 2010

busy week

this week is turning into a very busy week/end.

Sick Monday
Got the muffler fixed on the car Tuesday
Wednesday work lunch - that's just enjoyable
Thursday bake cupcakes for a funeral luncheon (for Friday)
Friday have hair appt & last rec league vball game
Saturday all day vball tournament at CSI
Sunday nephews baby blessing in Utah
Monday morning 4am leave for Boise airport for work trip in CA (central).

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you need to start taking a Photo a Day! Have fun next week...eat lots of In & Out Burgers ;)

Chelle said...

Sound like fun! Nothing like a busy week!

Jackie B. said...

hahaha! did Jeff tell you Jen that I mapped out the closet In-n-Out to us from the hotel and from the convention center? I'm hoping i can persuade people to go there. :)

Shauna said...

You could have In-n-Out while you are here. There is one at Jordans Landing in West Jordan. It is not that far from us and I have heard that there is not that long of a wait now.