Saturday, February 13, 2010

doctor update

went to see Dr. Aaron Brown yesterday. I really like him & not just because of his last name. He checked out my knee; had me go get an X-ray make sure there wasn't a little bone that got fractured off causing the 'catching' feeling i have in my knee.

X-ray showed a Normal knee.

So we are currently running with the it's strained idea. If it's not better in a few weeks then we will do an MRI. I hoping we don't have to go that far. He gave me a brace and some exercises to do. the brace did help yesterday with the few errands we did. He did give me some strong pain meds for when i sleep and they totally knocked me out last night. I slept like 12 hrs. which was lovely. Feels pretty good this morning...tho i haven't really been up and about much seeing how i just got up about 15 mins ago. :)

1 comment:

Karena said...

I am sorry about your knee, that doesn't sound fun. I hope that it gets better quickly!!