Baby B - still did not want to cooperate to show his face -- but did get all his other vitals today. So that's good.
Also, Baby B is "sitting Indian style". I can tell because the Tech pointed it out. I can explain it better in person. :)
Baby A's face. He was not happy with us because we woke him up. He yawned and moved around. But he didn't look to happy in his pics. LOL.
My mom said that Baby A has Kevin's nose. LOL. We'll see in a few weeks!
The Boy's are measuring GREAT! The doctor is really impressed with how
they are growing. How big they are & how proportionate they are to
eachother. All in all its great! So i go back in two weeks and will have
a non-stress test. And it sounds like that will be a weekly thing from
then on out. The doc said...well you are in the final 4-6 weeks! I was
like...WHAT?!?! but it's looking about right. They are measuring 3
weeks ahead. Weighing-in at approximately 5lbs 1 oz & 5lbs 7oz. OH! the tech did mention that one of them had hair. i didn't see it. LOL.



1 comment:
Don't you just cry when you get to see those sweet little boys. I can't wait to see them. You will have to post lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment